Saturday, November 04, 2006

Still Kickin'

Holy Crackers, ya'll. My last post was at the end of AUGUST!

Perhaps that is not a bad thing, although I do miss everyone out in the blogosphere.

Since my last post, my life has changed tremendously. I moved into an apartment and moved my horse to a boarding stable located in the town I work in. This place might as well be my own barn, as I hardly ever see anyone there except the owners and whomever I drag along with me (mainly Bree). I like it like that, cuts down on the BS. Still having issues with stupid people.



My life has been revolving around work, enjoying my horse, singing, and football. Yes, I said football...the draw of Friday night lights and cheering on an undefeated team into the playoffs. Bree's son plays, so we are in over our heads in spirit beads, painted windows, and wearing shirts flaunting our dedication every casual Friday to the team who has kicked every other co-worker's son's team at the office this year. Hooah!

Speaking of the office, I went from getting promoted and having my own clerk to seeing several changes in staff...usually involving scandal that I can't even disclose here in the blogosphere in fear that it could endanger my job. Yes, a big deal....industrial espionage and embezzling anyone?

And I have been seeing someone pretty steady...and I am hoping that is a good thing. Wanna hear the oddest part? I met him at church. Seriously.

Hope everyone's life is going as peachy as mine. Love to you all - Cowgirl out.

14 Comments:

Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

Ah Ha! You are still alive! :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger EsotericWombat said...

Glad to hear from ya. You've been missed but I think you know that.

Here's hoping that it does turn out to be a good thing

8:38 PM  
Blogger arizona69 said...

Happy to know it's going all right.
Ya, we miss You.
Hugs
alex

5:04 AM  
Anonymous shayna said...

Glad to hear that things are going great for you! Take care of yourself!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

Howdy! I know better than anyone how busy life can get and sadly the blog suffers. I'm just glad things are okay with you.

I hope to hear from you soon; I'm keeping my eye out on IM!

Take care doll and we'll be seeing you!

BTW< guess who else is back in church? :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess said...

is that a steady man that has our cowgirl roped into his arms?

WOOOHOOO!! now I see why long time no see from ya girl :)

congrats

sorry you have to board your equine, I did this when I was in college years ago, its just not the same as being 'at home' but nontheless ya got your horse w/ ya thats what is important!!!!! Also glad the barn owners a no-see-ums,those are the BEST kind!

I have decided NOT to take on any boarders this winter.....just pure laziness on my part on top of the high hay prices. My old guy gets by on a lot of Equine Senior, a little hay and a tiny bit of alfalfa

dont stay away so darn long!

5:16 AM  
Blogger SgtHook said...

You're dating a priest? Boy, things have changed. JK, come back and let us know how that football team does.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I often wonder how you're doing M! Glad that everything is going well. The apartment sounds like a good choice too.
take care :-)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous brian said...

Good to hear from you, hope all is well, and I see great things in your future.

7:27 AM  
Blogger O Ceallaigh said...

You met the dude at church? And you're wondering what's wrong with that?? Better that than some of them bars we'd been hearing tell about. Unless he really is a priest ... :P

8:24 AM  
Blogger Major John said...

Good to see you are living life to the top. I thought for a moment you had volunteered for the ETT that went off to the 'stan in October...

Oh, BTW - If your school is 4A you may run into my kids high-school-to-be....hmmm!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Wooh! I thought I would pop in, not expecting to find you here and there you were! You are missed amiga! Drop on by and say hi!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving. It's good to hear all is well with you.

6:45 AM  
Blogger actonbell said...

The Jackyls ate my baby! again!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home