Monday, July 24, 2006

Workin'

Yep. I work...and work...and work. Being salary has it's perks, but the hours kick my ass every once in awhile. I have to work a few Saturdays in a row...which sucks.

I wish I had it in me to blog more and email...but after staring at a computer screen all day, the last thing I really want to do the majority of the time is stare at it when I am not getting paid to do so. Blogging friends - please forgive me. I promise when winter comes I will back to full blogging force.

Still loving the job...and everyone seems ok so far. Some of them don't like how I am starting out near the top of the ladder with being new to the company, but quite frankly I don't give a shit. If they were capable of doing my job, then they would be doing it. Right?

Have several big camping trips I am planning with the weekends full of being on the lake and trying to unwind. Labor Day weekend is going to be something else...every day I wake up looking forward to four days of doing whatever I want when I want.


~Random Thoughts~
I have been fishing more the last few weeks than I have in the last few years since graduating high school.

Bitches who sucker punch my girl Bree really should make sure they know who they are messing with. I really don't like feeling like I am back in high school. I don't think I have ever been so worked up and pissed off in my life. There is no doubt in my mind that I would lay everything on the line for her.

Men baffle me. The ones I am attracted to physically are either complete idiots or losers, and the ones I am attracted to mentally don't trip my trigger physically. And I have even dramatically increased the pool of possible candidates by taking this job...and still no prospects around here. Please someone increase the intelligence level around here. Because I don't want to do something stupid (catch my drift?).

I am in love with the Chocolate Mousse Silk Yoplait Whips yogurt. I think I eat three a day.

OK Ya'll...I need to go running now.

11 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Morning CG,

I am so happy for you. It sounds like your life is moving in a good direction. Sorry about the men, I guess the corn desert applies to more than the landscape. What is wrong with them anyway. An intellegent, caring, strong woman and all they see is the external. Shame on them!

Have fun camping and swimming and fishing and all the other stuff of summer.

Best wishes to Bree.

Love always, hummingbunny

4:22 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess said...

FINALLY! I was beginning to wonder if you were ever coming back 'round :) I hope you have a good time camping, it sounds like FUN. Drink lots of beer for me.

as far as men go. I understand you 100% the lookers and the sexy ones are usually as intelligent as tits on a boar but once in a blue moon you might get lucky and stumble across one with looks, brains, AND personality, I did. So there is HOPE for ya girlfriend ;)

9:45 AM  
Blogger EsotericWombat said...

good to see you around. I've missed ya. I hope you have as much fun camping as I did this past weekend.

Don't know what to tell you about guys, though I get the idea that I should.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Major John said...

Sorry, but it is only fair as women generally baffle men too...

Good thing I managed to marry the right one.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Camping sounds like much fun and a great way to unwind! Live it up my friend and come back soon cause we miss you!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

Hey, lots of good camping and fishing spots out here in the mountains :) As far as men go, well, there are but a few of us with both "big brains" and overall hottness to go with it. BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, he's out there for you, just keep lookin.

2:36 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Have a great weekend.

Love ya' always.

2:27 PM  
Blogger O Ceallaigh said...

Sounds like you're up against Amoeba's Universal Law of Date Quality:

Br + Be ≤ K

where:

Br = brains
Be = beauty
K = a constant, usually given as 0

There are those who accept the Intelligence Corollary:

Br ≤ 1/Be

which implies that brains, if they develop at all, only do so to compensate for the absence of beauty.

Those critical of the Intelligence Corollary cite the existence of exceptions to this rule. To which proponents respond that such exceptions usually fulfill the formula:

Br + Be > K

which is a ring function. In the case of the female of the species, a double ring function, with diamond. Such persons do not fulfill the criteria for date quality assessment because, by definition, they are not dates. Or aren't supposed to be, anyway.

:)

4:12 PM  
Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

Hmmm...men baffle you?

Two words:

Fruitcake Sex.

Just say no to it.

And don't fuck stupid people, hon :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Hope all is still going well.

I disagree with Zenfro Pro.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous neva said...

perhaps i should introduce you to my son? he's not a fruitcake, *is* pretty hunky, not a jerk (too inexperienced to be one), is your age, brilliant, and available.

or maybe we should send you some fruitcake. (kidding! about the fruitcake, that is, not my son!)

your guy is out there... you'll find him when you stop looking. trust me, that's how it happens, and it's among life's greatest surprises and/or thrills! but you'll only know it when you're ready. i'm guessing you're not quite there yet, which i think is good. take your time... it'll happen when it happens. xox

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home