Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm Alive

Yep, I am alive. Bet many were wondering. I haven't had time to even be on the internet...and my internet was down for a bit too (like a few days while they worked on it)...which sucks when one can't be online doing non-business stuff at work.

Like I would have time to do it anyway. Making a trip to the library to blog just isn't possible...unless it was open 24-7.

And that's not even at the new job. That starts not this upcoming week, but the next one. Yay!

BIG church service today...there was only one service, so it was packed to the gills. It's Patriotic Sunday around here, where we celebrate service members current and past. Meant a lot to me, so I can't even fathom what it is like for the old war veterans. I am proud to say I shook every veteran's hand this morning and thanked them for their service.

I want to thank everyone for commenting on my post below...how awesome are you guys! Sorry I have been MIA, but I am lucky to know which way is up anymore.

Off I go again...that's all I got time for. Happy Four of July early, because I am betting I won't be on this thing before then.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Barngoddess said...

Happy 4th of July! no need to feel bad about having a life :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

Hey Happy 4th, chica!

Hmmm...seems like everybody's been out and about lately...

Finally getting around to making the rounds tonight, so...

And yeah, knew you were alive, so no worries here ;)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

Hppy 4th Cowgirl, be careful and drop us a line when you can. Cheers doll

4:33 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Happy July 4th to you CG! :-)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Bridget Laine said...

Happy 4th of July to you as well! :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Vat a country! Ve all can conneek vit each udder here and dere. Too bad, ve all haf lives to git on vit. Oh vell, enjoy de firth of July!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Happy 4th sweet chica! Take care of you! I miss you!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous neva said...

happy belated 4th CG! xox

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home