Thursday, May 25, 2006

One More Day Til Friday

I won the Song Lyric Caption contest over at Shayna's, woot! I am even more excited about being the judge for this weeks contest!

I haven't really blogged about anything significant lately, and come to think of it, I totally didn't even know what to say yesterday (Wednesday). I have been saying more in emails and IMs here lately. I don't claim this blog to be much of anything other than whatever comes through my finger tips on any given day.

I think I kinda like it that way.

The Wreckers - Leave The Pieces (click to play...I'm really liking this song so far.)

This is "Leave The Pieces" by The Wreckers, which is comprised of Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp, who used to sing back-up for Michelle. So now they are on a whole new adventure singing edgy folk country.

~*~*~*~

I can't wait... I have a four day weekend! Therefore, after getting all of the new graphics done for some brand new Impalas coming in, and updating all of the websites I do, I am a free woman. Until Tuesday morning.

This weekend is going to be spent partying my ass off. I need it. I have behaved lately...when I complain about coming in during the wee hours of the morning, it is usually because Bree and I are sitting out on one of our porches, just talking. And sometimes singing.

The unconditional love between her and her family is something I have never felt before.

After work today, I am getting a new do because I feel a need for change. Freaky.

Tonight I am going to go party on the lake, so I better tan right after work. I might have something to say later on, so stay tuned. I'll try to make it to everyone's blogs too.

12 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Yippee!! I am first. Not much to say though. Remember e-mail on Sat.
If we don't cross paths til Tuesday, have fun, be safe.
Love ya Cowgirl, your hummingbunny.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I'm glad you're sharing your music.

And I like your blog just the way it is. Write what you like

Have a great long weekend :-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger avereragebusinessman said...

The days of four day weekends and four days parties. I remember them enviously.
Have great weekend.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous pia said...

You have to tan before going to a party on a lake? Am I missing something significant?

Have a great weekend

12:33 PM  
Blogger O Ceallaigh said...

I'll trade you your four-day weekend for my cross-continent flight tomorrow.

What?

Churl.

:)

1:12 PM  
Blogger G said...

Cowgirl - That's what I like about your place - you feel like you better check your pretenses at the door. Congratulations on the lyric contest.

LOL about Pia's question.

Anyway, have a great weekend>

1:22 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess said...

cowgirl-we are on the same wave length. I had already made the decision to get a new shorter hair cut when I get back from St.louis, something right at my shoulders maybe..great minds think alike

have fun partying and be safe

3:14 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Did someone say partaaaay?

Have a good weekend- and drink a Sweet Mexican Nectar for me. I'll be in the Badlands.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous shayna said...

hmmm... I have a 3 days weekend. But I am expecting a baby so no partying for me (my sister's baby not mine... geez!) :)

Have a good time, darlin'... and you caption was tooo funny! :)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Partay for me beautiful. I'm going to commit myself to yet, more yardwork. I need a life (Tony come hoooooooome!)

Love.

Pixie OUT.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

You have a fun party and time off. 4 days weekend, where the hell do you live?
And I´ll stay tuned for news later this evening!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I loved Pia's question!

I can't get into Shayna's place!!!! My connection is shot today and it hasn't allowed me into many blogs for some reason...

Have fun chica! As for me, off I go to bed!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home