Friday, April 07, 2006

Pia Made My Day!




I have to admit, I am enthralled with Pia Savage's Courting Destiny. She was recently featured in an article in the Long Island Press. Much to my surprise, here is what she had to say about me in her blog this afternoon.

My parts of the blogosphere are generally open to anybody with a brain, verbal acumen and some wit, as Patriotic Cowgirl can tell you. She does the best tornado reports since…well never since I think only heard them once in my life, talks about horses and country living, and for somebody like me who lives in Manhattan, it’s an antidote to city living.



I thought she read my blog occasionally because it was pink... just kidding.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rude1 said...

COOL!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Pia's deserving and so are you, Cowgirl!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Almost famous! ;)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

I was going to say what Sar said. Oh, well. It's her birthday, not mine.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Pia is fab and so are you! Besos!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Rude1 - shouldn't you be driving?

Sar - thanks! How is the birthday stiletto feeling this morning?

Jake - I'd take almost famous anyday.;)

Doug - Great minds think alike.

Miz B - fabuloso? Grazias, Cowgirls ame oír que son fabulosos! Besos my dear Miz B!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous shayna said...

Pia is very much deserving...

and ...

who couldn't love our Patriotic Cowgirl?

:)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous pia said...

Pink was the reason ;-)

No you show a side of life I don't know and I love learning about other peoples lives

And you are a very good writer, and person. And not afraid to speak your mind, which is the most important thing

9:38 AM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Shayna - Aw. You are so sweet.

Pia - Glad you find me interesting.

I am waiting on being able to read your book...

I have to tell ya, I used to HATE pink. But now I kinda like it.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Pia is a good egg, but she is only as good as the company she keeps.:)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home