Friday, April 07, 2006

It Feels Like Tornadoes

I smell bad weather. The storm front is getting ready to roll in here in a bit, and I just have this feeling that it could get exciting again.

It has been a sunny day for the most part, with temperatures in the 70's. Match this with the storm front coming through pretty soon and the fact that it is supposed to be in the low 30's tonight...well, you have the makings for some powerful weather. Yeehaw.

Most definitely will be a t-shirt, jeans, and flipflops night. Oh, and maybe a pony tail. Because odds are I will get wet from the inevitable rain. I'll just have to remember not to wear white...



Not exactly sure what I am going to do tonight. My choices are either listen to an ok sounding band, or go sing karaoke. Band...karaoke...hmmm.... Is it sad that I would rather sing karaoke than listen to an "ok" band play? Damn it, I can't stand when I sing better than they can. It irritates me. I would much rather listen to karaoke, at least I KNOW half of them can't carry a tune in a bucket.

I must have some enthusiasm or something (right Doug)? He is such an enigmatic dawg.

Go over and wish Sar a Happy Birthday! She is the hottest stiletto that I know. Ok, she is the only stiletto that I know, but who's keeping track?

5 Comments:

Blogger Rude1 said...

I vote for karaoke!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Alright! Thats 2-0...polling places close approximently at 8:00PM, as I will hopefully be out the door then.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

Okay, I'm on my way!!! lol, well, on my way home from work at least. Ill be looking for you if I get a chance this weekend.

See ya!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Thanks for the birthday lovin, Cowgirl! And damn, you sure know how to make a party rock. Hey, btw, I'm an Aries. But you can still love me in spite of that. Tee hee! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Sar - I party in person quite well too. Probably much more entertaining. Hope the rest of your birthday weekend rocks!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home