Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Get To Do WHAT!

Today, I get to put new graphics on a local city's fleet of squad cars; I designed it myself (go me!), using the colors of their high school. Usually the officers keep most of them at home when they are not on duty, but today, they are all going to be there for me to work on. Only the officers on duty today are bringing their cars in, so I get to drive a few of them back and forth from the cop shop to our shop's garage. ME. Can you get a speeding ticket in a cop car? Just curious...doubt anyone would even have the nerve to pull me over.

Seems like I am going to be a busy Cowgirl, as I am getting three colts in to start. They are being delivered Saturday...but I will not be here because of drill. Oh well.

Shell, my favorite pixie, tagged me. So here goes.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 0600 hours. And today was SO much better than yesterday. I can stomach coffee.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Plus that is my birth stone.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dreamer. With 10 of my riding lesson kids last year. Loved it, but I am a sucker for a good horse movie. And Dakota Fanning is an awesome actress.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I would have to say Grey's Anatomy or Medium. When I get to watch them.

5. What did you have for breakfast? A banana protein milkshake, homemade.

6. What is your middle name? Trouble

7. What is your favorite food? Depends on the day. And I am into organic raised food.

8. What foods do you dislike? Not much of anything. But if you wanna know what MRE's to stay away from, I could help you out.

9. What kind of potato chips do you like? I like plain Baked Lays. And I am a salsa and guacamole freak, so good tortilla chips are always stashed somewhere.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? That is so hard to answer, because I am a music freak. Sugarland's CD Twice the Speed of Life, Miranda Lambert's CD Kerosene, and a mix CD I made with my favorite songs of the moment including Crossfade, Metallica, Black Eyed Peas, Green Day, Sublime, Chevelle, Relient K, My Chemical Romance...along with several others... I know, weird mix. And sometimes nothing beats Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Stones, Aerosmith, or AC/DC. And Matisyahu is awesome. And every once in awhile I like the Dazed and Confused soundtrack.

11. What kind of car do you drive? A 2004 Chevy 3/4 ton HD quad cab diesel that I recently put a chip in to soup it up. And it runs on biodiesel. Which gets me about 40 miles a gallon now!!!!!

12. Favorite sandwich? A Turkey Bravo on Tomato Basil bread from Panera (at the moment). Which is almost always paired with French Onion Soup.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Two faced people, liars, mean people. Your basic evils of humanity.

14. Favorite item of clothing? Depends. My socks if I am army girl. Comfy jeans are a must for civies...and I can't stand cheap bras, but that is probably TMI.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Vacation? What's that? Ok, seriously, Ireland...or Italia. Or Nashville.

16. What color is your bathroom? The downstairs one is eggshell, taupe, and brown with a touch of Burgundy. The upstairs one is more contemporary, and coordinates with my teal, brown with a touch of light green bedroom.

17. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Don't have one. I love vintage stuff though. My favorite boot brand is Ariat.

18. Where would you want to retire? Retire?! At this point, the last thing I am worried about is retiring.

19. Favorite time of day? Tie between sunrise and sunset.

20. Where were you born? In a hospital somewhere in Cornland.

21. Favorite sport to watch? Rodeos or showjumping. I like college sports and the Olympic Games too.

22. Who do you least expect to answer this???? Who cares?

23. Person you expect to answer first? Ditto. lol

24. Coke or Pepsi? Dr. Pepper!!!

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Both. Seriously.

26. What size shoe do you wear? 9 - 9 1/2

27. Do you have any pets? A horse, two Australian Shepherds, his Majesty the cat, and some chickens.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I realized that it is impossible to runaway from something that is within.

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Tie between a jockey or a veterinarian.

30. Is the glass half empty or half full? Hmmm, depends on what the glass contains. ;)

31. What is your best childhood memory? Laying bareback on my old yellow horse on a nice summer night while he grazed in the pasture and I looked up at the stars.

32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Research Assistant, Secretary, Waitress, Bartender, Accountant, Exercise Rider, Horse Trainer, Barn Manager, Graphic Design Artist, 91WM6 to name a few.

33. What color underwear are you wearing? Black

34. Nicknames: Red, Cowgirl, Legz

35. Piercings? 3

36. Eye color: Brown

37. Ever been to Africa? No, but I would love to go.

38. Ever been toilet papering? Hell yes.

39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.

40. Been in a car accident? Yeppers, but not when I was driving. Knock on wood.

41. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

42. Favorite day of the week? Don't have one, because now I am trying to make them all good.

43. Favorite flower? I love flowers...I like stargazer lilies, coneflowers, orchids...I just love flowers.

44. Favorite ice cream? Haven't met a kind I really disliked, but I don't eat much of it because I am afraid it will go straight to my ass. But I love a good strawberry milkshake. And homemade icecream is impossible for me to turn down.

45. Disney or Warner Brothers? Either

46. Favorite fast food restaurant? Does Panera count?

47. What color is your bedroom carpet? I have hard wood floors

48. Failed your drivers test? Nope.

49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail from? Hmmm...think it was a tie between Shell, Miz B, and my gal pal Bree.

50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Schneiders oh yeah!

51. What do you most often do when you are bored? Mess with my horse and dogs, run, or blog. And if all else fails, I doodle until I start writing something.

52. Bedtime? When I fall asleep.

53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone's

54. Last person you went to dinner with? The last two times have been with Bree!!! I love her.

55. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean. But any water will do.

56. How many tattoos do you have? I am getting my lower back done pretty soon. Because I can.

57. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Is this a philosophic, religious, or scientific question?

58. How many people are you tagging with this? Whomever desires to deem themselves tagged.


And yes Shell, I do love you with all my heart.

Kyahgirl has some awesome pictures of a horse she loved as a child. Anytime you find yourself in the Corn Desert, holler, because I would be honored to take you riding chica! I'm sure you can fit into my boots.;)

14 Comments:

Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Yay, I'm first. Its nice to learn more about you cowgirl.

Hey, we have the same size feet. How cool is that. :-)

9:40 AM  
Anonymous cooper said...

Wow.

Nice to find out all your secrets. ;)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Loved getting to know all those juicy facts about you! Will save that tag for a rainy day fo sho! Looks like fun!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Kyahgirl, then you won't have to worry if you forget your boots if we ever get to go riding!

Cooper, glad to give you some insight. ;)

Miz B - tags are always good for a rainy day. Figuratively or literally speaking. ;)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Major John said...

Um... without making a specific confession, I may or may not have driven a squad (when I may have been an Assistant States Attorney for an unnamed northern Illinois County) at over 100mph on I-88... no speeding ticket, but would have deserved one - hypothetically speaking, of course.

I like MREs. Is it wrong?

I should have guessed the Dr. Pepper answer too. :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess said...

woohoo 3 youngsters, lucky girl! I am jealous.....

3:24 PM  
Anonymous shelleigh (aka Pixie) said...

I'm moving to Cornland.

*wink*

6:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is one long tag :)

I drink a protein shake every morning also. And I will say that I'm an in the closet Sugarland fan as well ;)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Major John, an ASA? Wow.

Some of those MREs are not so good man. But when you are hungry, you're hungry!

Dr. Pepper is so yummy.

Barngoddess - Yep, three babies. At least they are halter broken, well kinda lol. I think I'll be living in a round pen for awhile.

Shell - I have a big old farm house with plenty of room, so when ya coming?

Chris - I am a proud Sugarland fan. LOVE them.

I love protein shakes for breakfast, I try to always eat them with the exception of Saturday and Sunday mornings, when I go get breakfast with family and friends.

But if I am Army girl, then I eat whatever looks edible...

8:01 AM  
Anonymous pia said...

Lynard skynard? Always have to remember that they're the southern rock group that I don't like ;-)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

pia, to each their own then, right?

I love just about everything musically. Classical and jazz are also in my music collection.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Middle name: trouble. If you hadn't said it, I would have.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Oh Doug, so cheeky. lol

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home