Sunday, March 19, 2006

Two Pots of Coffee And A Handful of Advil Later...

Please make a trip over to SGT Grey Eagle's to read the touching post When Eagles Soar Together . Her husband (affectionately know as Balding Eagle), posted this after watching his wife board a plane back to Iraq after being on leave. It is a must read...

Another must read on my list today is Shayna's post Forgetful America... . She amazes me yet again, and gives me a reminder that I need to keep my chin up. *Thank You*

*************************************************************************************
It is a sad day when I am still feeling a little crappy from partying every night from Wednesday to Saturday. I haven't been hungover in about three years, but today it is kicking my ass a bit. This area loves a reason to party, and St. Patrick's Day is a local favorite.

Either I am stupid or I am a glutton for punishment, because I am going to be headed out again. Tonight I am out for more at the Irish. Karaoke, corned beef and cabbage, green beer, and more beads for me to add to my collections. What else could a Cowgirl want? This past week I have acquired thirty beads - my favorites being the ones that glow in the dark. Now that is something to be proud of. *rolls eyes and smiles.*

Last night was amazing. My rocker chick was in high gear, fueled by good tunes, free green beer, and a huge crowd. Wearing green and being female rewarded me with as much free green beer I could handle. So let's just say I was a wee bit intoxicated. But I loved every minute of it.

I "rawked" out til 2AM when the bands hung it up for the night, then this Irish for a week Cowgirl and a certain hunky man hit the jacuzzi for some much needed relaxation. Perfect ending to a perfect drunk.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Shelleigh (Pixie) said...

Baby doll. It doesn't get any easier (just queazier) with age.

Ugh.

;)

Word verification: myrccfok. There's a naughtiness there somewhere. lol.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous shayna said...

:) You are to cute... enjoy yourself and the single life... there will be a time to "settle"...

Guess... I'll have to live through you... ;)

3:32 PM  
Blogger The ZenFo Pro said...

Hey, just stopping by to say hi after reading your comment on Shayna's blog.

My mom was a barrel racer and her stepdad was a team roper, so needless to say, love the name :)

Jason

6:13 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Shell - I think the fact that there was free beer did me in. I think I got your word verification. Took me a bit lol.

Shayna - I will gladly share my singleness. And I am enjoying it. Settling down...*shudders* sounds like a four letter word to me still! But I am working on it.

Jason - Thanks for stopping by!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home