Friday, March 17, 2006

Picture This Cowgirl Style

Been tagged by the lovely Shayna. Here are the rules (like I follow rules! I put my own twist on this).

1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google), click “Images”.
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you feel describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say,
“Aha! That’s it!”

Shayna, saw this and thought it was perfect! *displaying "rock out" horns with both hands* You rock!

Shell, I thought you could use a trip to the Pixie Dust Day Spa to unwind! (I'm going to!)


Pia, I won you a guest writer position on Boston Legal... ok not really. But it's the thought that counts.


Sar, I pulled some strings, and got you a date with 24's Jack Bauer! What shoes to wear...


And last but definitely not least, Miz B. Here it is, your much awaited chance to chat one on one with Mark Mulford. I know how much you looooooveee him!


I got myself this while I was shopping. Perhaps it is a little much.


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I get to sing tonight, yeehaw! From 9-1, yowser. I am already having some hot tea with lemon and honey, along with the appletinis from Sar's, so I am raring to go! I am so excited, and a little nervous. I am sad that my friend Liz is sick, but I am happy I get a chance to sing with them! Liz told me to wear comfy shoes. They play music that the majority of people will dance to, like: Mustang Sally, Brown Eyed Girl, Love Shack, Play That Funky Music, and Hotel California. I should be getting ready........eeeeeekkkkk!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Shelleigh (Pixie) said...

Ha haaaa! That is SO COOL! You are going with me, you are, you are, you are!!!!!!

That's the best EVER, ~*L&L*~!!!

Thank you!

Have fun tonight - show them how it's done!

Love.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Ooooooh! Thank you Cowgirl! I'm thrilled and I promise to take good care of my gift. ;)

You my friend sure can partay and work a crowd and I know you'll do equally well with your show tonight. :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I have been out of the loop and am trying to be a good blogger buddy and what a good way to start the rounds! Woooohoooo!!!! and most definitely OOOOOOoooweeeeee!!!!!!

Thank you chica!

The picture of you with your goat reminded me that I had one too when I was a kid. It lived next door to our house with a shepherd who kept them there, in the fields. I used to feed it milk through a bottle but it moved its head so much I finally mounted the neck and held the head in place with my legs as it stuck out from between my legs and I fed it its bottle! The fucking shepherd killed it later and I walked in on him draining the blood from its neck... I never spoke to him again...

Well, off I go to talk my head off with Mr. Morford and to write away... *sigh* if only I could write with him!

11:08 PM  
Blogger EsotericWombat said...

Oh damn... you got Pia exactly what I wanted. Well, that or an acting job on BL... or both.

Hope you rock so hard that people die of joy.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous shayna said...

I LOVE IT... LOVE IT... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Wish I truly had it...

Thanks, sweetie! Made my day! ;)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home