Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Soap Opera

Since I tried to be constructive in my post TGIF yesterday, I feel alright about posting about my life again.

Oy! I think that I am staring in my own soap - As The Sawdust Turns - inspired by As The World Turns. I just have to like more than one guy at once! Ok, Shayna and Pia, maybe my life is interesting at some level. First, Dr. Travis returns to my life and takes my breath away. Well, now Kris has befriended me. Nothings really happened, but I am finding myself interested. Last night I really connected with him. And damn he can sing AND dance.

You know what they say about a guy that can dance well... (this thought reminds me to tell you that you should read Shayna's post Let's Talk About Sex...Toys, because soon her state of Tennessee might be outlawing use of such pleasures.) Oh boy, did I just say that!? I plead the fifth.

Back to the guy debate - What's a girl supposed to do? They couldn't be more opposite from each other in "type." *le sigh* Why must I always be good!

Travis is on his way down here to visit for this weekend. I am excited, but a little worried. I plan on going out to listen to the AC/DC tribute band and dance my ass off. I have heard them before, and it is always a wild time. EVERYONE packs the house. Travis isn't much for dancing and rockin' out - he usually just sits there and drinks. Which leaves the opportunity to have problems because Kris will be out there in the mix having fun.



Perhaps I will cling to all of my girls and just not worry about it. A lot of kids are home on Spring break, so it could get excitin' tonight. Plus Morgan and my friends Terren and Dallas from school are going to be there. We will be right in front of the speakers the whole time because Dallas is deaf. I can sign pretty good - my twin bro was deaf when he was little due to allergies, and my sister-in-law is deaf. We never have to worry about not being able to hear anything when we go out, because the four of us pretty much sign and read lips the entire time.

As far as what to wear tonight, I think I have the perfect outfit. I am wearing my favorite AC/DC t-shirt, a cute skirt, and my black "hooker" boots (know what I am talking about?).
You Shook Me All Night Long (Live) by AC/DC

This is my favorite AC/DC song.
*************************************************************************************
Wanna be a Music Highway Idol? Lovely Shanya is holding an open mike over at her website if you are interested in showcasing your talent. Looks like I better get busy cuttin' something...

5 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Wow! Guy dilemmas! I would simply say that at the heart of everything is you... what are you looking for and what's the place you are in like? Are you looking for something serious? Or something that is just fun? Which one of these guys will be there for you when life is just not fun?

From your previous posts it seems that Travis is the more serious type... I have to say I am biased as I am married to a serious guy, doctor of acupuncture and oriental medicine, not much of a dancer and.... psssst... what they say about a guy that can dance doesn't mean that those that don't are bad with the moves... let us just say that this nympho bohemian is MORE than satisfied!

K-Kish!

Follow your heart girl and I am sure you will end up fine!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Major John said...

Being who and what I am, I am rooting for Dr. Travis... heh.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous shayna said...

Are you wanting to settle down? Honestly? If so... then Travis sounds settled...BUT... if you are just looking for a good time... Kris sounds better. :)

Weigh your options...

After my divorce... I weighed my options and had fun. Now I'm settled... :( Not that is bad... I'm just getting older. :)

Yeap.. you need to cut something real soon and send it my way!

Sex Toys!!!!! Why God Why?

7:33 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Ooooh! Travis is winning! I looooveeee it when people agree with me! Travis is dreamy!

He, he, he! *cheeky bohemian jigs on out into the sunset*

9:11 AM  
Anonymous pia said...

Listen to them both. They're smarter than me--Shayna and MizB

Have to finish getting ready for my trip!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home