Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Must See


I watched "Walk The Line" last night, and I loved it. Reese Witherspoon was awesome. Not that Joaquin Phoenix wasn't. Something June says to Johnny I have been saying for years. "Got a hitch in your giddy up?" I picked it up from my great grandfather. I usually say it in reference to someone that is having problems with their horse.

Been thinking about making a change in scenery. I really want to move somewhere different. My parents owns land in Tennessee, which I love, so maybe I will go there. I would have to build a house though, because it is just a bunch of land North of the eastern end of the national park. It is such a beautiful place; we always camped there growing up. A four wheel drive vehicle is necessary to make it to the top of the road.

My mom's dad and stepmom live in the country near Gallatin, TN.

My dad's parents lived near Sevierville before they died a few years ago, so we have spent a lot of time down there. Originally, my dad wanted to move to the land when he retired, but I doubt he will now.
*************************************************************************************



How to make a cowgirl
Ingredients:

3 parts competetiveness

1 part arrogance

5 parts leadership
Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Serve with a slice of emotion and a pinch of salt. Yum!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com
My competitiveness made me do this lol

See the following new drinks - Shell, SGT Hook, and Shayna.

2 Comments:

Anonymous shayna said...

TN is a beautiful place... but I'm not Bias... :)

Sevierville is about 4 hours away from where I reside... It's more East TN area... I'm middle TN...on the AL border...

Sevierville is about 3 hours from Nashville... just in case you didn't know.. LOL! ;)

Sorry... I am just a rambling... need sleep... I'm at work... must stay awake...

10:28 AM  
Blogger april said...

I did this and here's my results:

How to make a April
Ingredients:
1 part mercy
5 parts brilliance
5 parts energy
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add lustfulness to taste! Do not overindulge!


I LOVE IT!!!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home