Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Hump Day!

Cheatin' by Sara Evans

I love Sara Evans; I have seen her in concert 5 times. I am comfortable with my sexuality - so I have no problems telling ya'll she is hot! ~I took the video down, click the popup to see it~
**********************************************************************************
Check out Shayna's post on Cindy - as always Shayna has this amazing way of motivating others with her talent with words. (I personally want to thank her for sharing her comment section).
**********************************************************************************
I am enthralled with Waking Ambrose (Doug) and Belle of the Brawl (Sar). Such madness! Love it.
~*UPDATE*~ Something I said was picked in the "Tell Me Tuesday Contest - Who Had The Best Caption?" over at Sar's! Too much excitement for me.
**********************************************************************************

I am thinking about posting something constructive later because I was so motivated by the comments section over at Shayna's. I kinda burnt my hand with a heat gun today at the shop. So I am not wanting to type much. It's not bad, just ouchy.

BTW - If you are wondering why I am using a heat gun, it makes graphics stick better. The bastard gets hot!

13 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

I'm confortable enough with my sexuality to agree.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

:( I can't get it to load...
Be careful, them heat guns can do some damage!! Good chatting with you at Shayna's, and thanks for the note on mine. Glad someone reads it now and then! So, is the clip you or Shania (since I can't get it to play...)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

ooops! LOL,, I guess I had Shania on the brain (usually) I meant to say Sara EVANS! Geez, I can be such a dork, just ask my wife...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

funny blog.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Dan - thanks for sharing

Rude1 - it won't play! Nope it's Sara Evans. Give it some time to load, or try refreshing the page. I'll "talk" with you anyday.

Jake - thanks....I think

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Shelleigh said...

Good girl! Media techs, beware - you got nuthin' on Leather and Lace!

*muah*!

PS - who's Jake? He's hot!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Shell - Jake is over at Fort Bragg. I think he is hot too!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Congrats on being one of the 5 caption finalists - Yeehaw Cowgirl!

And it's so good to have you in the mix. You're a welcome addition. :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

*grins from ear to ear*
I feel so loved lol

3:54 PM  
Anonymous shayna said...

I like Sara Evans... but this isn't one of my favorite songs by her. :( (:

Thanks for the plug... ;) My comment section is always open... ;)

Love me some Sar and Doug... :)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

Shayna - As far as Sara Evans goes, I pretty much like 'em all. Which ones do you like?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, read your comments on Shayna's blog and thought I had to check this place out.

Glad to see some military on these blogs. Like I said on Shayna's site, I think you are my new hero.

I'm going to be adding you to my blogroll.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

After reading some more on your blog, it looks like you are from Illinois. Very cool. I'm from the part of Illinois that is referred to as Kentucky :)

Go SIU!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home