Friday, March 10, 2006

I am jealous

Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying

I tend to live by the meaning within this song. It made me cry the first time I heard it. Not that it is a sad song per se - it just reminds me of my favorite uncle that I watched pass away at hospice. He said for me to always live my life like it could be my last day on Earth.

I am beyond jealous that Shayna commented here that she is going to see Tim McGraw AND Faith Hill in June. I've always wanted to see them perform together. They are wonderful people. The McGraws are both a little upset with el presidente right now regarding the clean up efforts from Katrina.

Travis is going to be home Saturday through Sunday night. I am excited, but I am not liking how my focus is off.

I am working on a good post for later today when I get home from the shop. I figured that maybe every once in awhile I should talk about something constructive on my own blog. My life isn't that interesting all the time.

Guess that means I should get a few hours of sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous shayna said...

hehehe... yeap, going to see them! :) A friend and I are going to have a girls night out. I am sooooo looking forward to it! ;) Nashville, TN baby! That is the only place to be! ;)

I disagree... your life is interesting! ;)

4:33 AM  
Anonymous pia said...

Agree with Shayna. Of course I think that anybody who doesn't live in the New York metro area has a fascinating life

And so glad to have met you

4:40 AM  
Blogger GTO Singapore said...

Why not you see someone else then... :D

Or let others get to see you instead? It'd always be interesting if nothing much more exciting appears in prospect that you are not making it just...

It's all relative, I suppose.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home