Thursday, February 16, 2006

Skipping Valentines Day

Yep. Just another day for me. I feel bad for the three guys that are "courting" me right now... I flat out told all of them that I wasn't interested in starting anything. But they seem to keep hanging around. So I am rolling with it for now.

One guy is Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome. I am really physically attracted to him, but I am not so sure I like all of his habits. But he is pretty easy to talk to, even if he isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. He is TALL, which is a plus for a tall girl like me. And he is pretty close to the same age as me.

The next guy is Mr. Intellectual. He is a cutie, but he is about 8 years older than me. He is a little bit taller than me. He is a little quirky, and has some different views about things than I do. But I like to talk to him, and I think he will be a good friend.

The next guy is Mr. Tries To Hard. He is very sweet, and is a little cutie (yep he is a hair shorter than me). And he is way older than me (over ten years, under 15 years). I like him, but not sure to what degree yet.

Overall, I do not think any of these guys are "The One" period. Honestly, I am not into settling down right now anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home