Monday, February 20, 2006

Mysterious Me

I had a guy tell me tonight that I was mysterious - not just the "normal" hot, cute, fun, sweet, pretty, etc. This certainly is not the first time I have been called mysterious, but I have to ponder what guys like about my alleged mysteriousness.

First of all, I am going to define mysterious. The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines it as: "of, relating to, or constituting mystery; b : exciting wonder, curiosity, or surprise while baffling efforts to comprehend or identify :MYSTIFYING 2 : stirred by or attracted to the inexplicable."

Interesting. Attraction is subjective. It always seems that when I am looking for a relationship, there are no good prospects hanging around. Now that I have absolutely no desire to be with anyone seriously, there are several stellar guys hot on my tail. Geesh. Murphy's Law sucks. Not that I am not enjoying all the extra attention.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home