Monday, February 27, 2006

Calm Before The Storm

Last night was an absolute blast! I love not working Mondays - actually, come to think about it, I was lucky to get one or two days off a month from training horses. It is a 24/7/365 job. So I am happy with anything!

Tried two different shots last night - green iguana and red-headed slut. A green iguana is sour apple pucker and tequila, and a red-headed slut is jager, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice. I have dark red hair, so I am fond of the red-headed sluts. ; )

I think I have found a kindred spirit in the girl I talked about in my Words Of Encouragement post. Her Sunday night is her weekend, as she works on most Friday and Saturday nights. We could get in some trouble next weekend. I guess about twenty of us have accumulated thus far for the girl's night out this upcoming Saturday night. I swear I remember her saying something about male strippers too. I'll post info about this outing when I find out more.

This could be dangerous.

3 Comments:

Blogger SGT Lori said...

You go girl!! Red Headed Sluts. Hilarious

2:31 PM  
Anonymous shayna said...

Ha... I get the red head slut now! :) Never really thought you were calling me a slut... but now I understand! :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

I have always been the red-headed step child, but not quite a red-headed slut. But I like them, they suit me.
I just have to make sure not to drink too many or I might quickly turn into one!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home