Thursday, February 23, 2006

Addictions Anyone?

Certainly everyone in life has some sort of addiction. For some people, addictions can be nicotine, alcohol, food, sex, illegal and/or legal drugs... the list goes on. Myself, I am addicted to a few things like Illini basketball games and the "runner's high" that I get after running. And of course horses and singing could be considered passions or addictions, depending on who you talk to. But I definitely am addicted to Grey's Anatomy.

This is one of the few shows that keeps me home at night. If the majority of the people programmed in my cell phone know what night I will ALWAYS be home, then perhaps I have a problem -OR- this is just a fantastic show. I will be sure to have TiVo when I am done with my nursing degree, because I am sure I will be working some Sunday nights.

I guess I identify with bits and pieces of the three female interns characters - Meredith, Izzy, and Cristina.

More on this later - Olympics on! Gotta root for the figure skaters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home